This recipe is an absolute winner. I kid you not, every time it goes down a treat. It is super important to not overcook it; in fact, if you were planning on serving it as a dessert with icecream, I would actually under cook it slightly so that it stays gooey and runny on the inside. Definitely let it cool before you slice it, otherwise it will ooze everywhere and be hard to pick up later on.
- 100 g butter
- 1 c sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 t vanilla
- 1 t baking powder
- 3/4 c flour
- 1/2 c cocoa
- 100 g white chocolate
- 100 g dark chocolate
- icing sugar to dust (optional)
- 180°C fan bake, grease a baking tin and line the bottom with baking paper.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Remove from the heat, and whisk in the sugar.
- Add the eggs and vanilla and whisk to combine.
- Sift the flour, baking powder and cocoa into the mixture, add the white and dark chocolate.
- Mix until combined – but be gentle.
- Pour into tin.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes; there should be a tiny amount of mixture still left on the skewer.